MHVillages.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > In search of...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

SOMEONE TO FEED 4 FERAL KITTIES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spotted Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOMEONE TO FEED 4 FERAL KITTIES
    Posted: June-20-2017 at 11:45pm
I am looking for someone in Mountain House who loves animals that could take my place feeding 4 feral kitties around the creek area.  I am moving to Utah soon, and will no longer be able to help them out.  I have been going to the three different areas for the past two years leaving food out for them.  They trust me, and I can pet them, and they follow me.   Even if you can't do it everyday, if you could at least do it every other day would be fine.  

I would be happy to take you around to the places I leave them food and introduce you to them.  They are wonderful little cats.  They just want to be loved.  Once they get to know you, they will come running when they see you.  It may take some time, but you will not be sorry.  They give so much love back.

You can reach me at 209-814-6399 or send me a text  (Please call or text me, I don't come on the forum much.)
My name is Kim.

If you cannot help, maybe you know someone who can.  Maybe a retired friend who walks the creek daily.  I hate to leave wondering if they are going to be ok.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic