MHVillages.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Inside Mountain House > Home and Lot improvements and Repairs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Solar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BethanyBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Solar
    Posted: October-09-2017 at 11:45am
Hello All,

Just wanted to say that I recently contracted with Westhaven Solar, to have Panasonic Panels installed on my rooftop.  I purchased them, and they came with a 25 Year labor, panel, and (very important) inverter warranty's.  I went through 3 other solar companys as well.  This was the best deal when I factored the warranty into the equation.  

It is supposed to save me $100/month, but we'll see.  The math seemed to be right, and the gentlemen who came to visit was extremely helpful and answered all 30 of the questions I had written down (I know, Im crazy!!).  BUT he stayed for the whole time, and made sure I was completely comfortable.  

He told me I would get a $500 referral bonus for every person that I refer to him.  But I told him that I would rather my neighbors receive that benefit.  

So if you mention this post (Mhouse Villages Forum), he will take $500 off of the quotation that he gives you. (Tip: No need to mention it until you get your final price)

Sales Consultant - Jeevan 
Phone Number: 916-508-3970
Email Address: Jeevanjit@Westhavensolar.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic