MHVillages.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Inside Mountain House > Mountain House Chatter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Project Fi anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evalsinca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Project Fi anyone?
    Posted: March-14-2018 at 1:17pm
Anyone using Google's Project Fi - was looking to get feedback about coverage and quality here in MH.  I get the great reviews and ratings about price but wanted to be sure that it works well here....

Thanks!
Sponsored Links

newsgraphics View Drop Down
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Chris

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newsgraphics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2018 at 3:14pm
Project Fi uses Sprint and T-Mobile as their underlying carriers. Neither have very good coverage in Mountain House.
evalsinca View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evalsinca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2018 at 5:26am
Thanks much!   Per Project Fi coverage - they assert good coverage (see https://fi.google.com/coverage).  Does anyone have actual experience with this - any real-world experience will be helpful.  The good news is that fi does not tie you down to a contract so I am thinking of trying it for a month and then moving to something else if this does not pan out.
shrivanshh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrivanshh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-11-2018 at 7:20am
I am using project fi since last one month, living in Hansen. The coverage is not very good, but in corners of house I can still use wifi calling and other places are good. No plans yet to change the carrier for now.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic