MHVillages.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Classifieds > Jobs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nanny, Personal Assistant, Holiday Shopper

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dedins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nanny, Personal Assistant, Holiday Shopper
    Posted: November-27-2017 at 11:14am
Hello, my name is Denise. My last job recently ended with the family I was a nanny for so I'm seeking more work to pay my bills and provide my kids with a nice Christmas.

I have 19 years of experience as a professional nanny, personal assistant, virtual assistant, errand runner and holiday shopper. I also have experience planning events and booking personal and corporate travel arrangements. My nanny jobs have also included picking up and dropping off kids at school, practice and appointments.

I have 2 children that have gone to work with me everyday since they were both 1 week old. I'm looking for work that will allow me to continue to bring them with me. I am extremely confident that I can perform all of the mentioned job duties with my children by my side.

I am very independent but also work well with others. I have a lot of patience and adapt extremely well to changes. I am excellent at multi-tasking and prioritizing.

- As a nanny I provide care as if the children I'm looking after are my own...with love and their best needs at hand.
- As a personal assistant I am always prioritizing my tasks to stay on schedule.
- As a holiday shopper I have helped several families and business owners with their Christmas gift and food shopping when they're just too busy to get it all done themselves....creating lists, coming up with gift ideas, shopping in stores and online, wrapping gifts, etc.    
- As an Errand Runner I have helped numerous families and business owners with errands such as picking up dry cleaning, prescriptions, corporate lunches, last minute gift buying, flowers, etc.
- As an event planner I've assisted with planning a wedding and setting up events for corporate gatherings.
-As a travel (non-agent) I've booked several travel arrangements for the President/CEO of a large corporation including airline, hotel, rental car and researching activities and things of interest in the destination city.

If you or anyone you know is in need of any of these services please let me know right away. I am desperately needing as much work as possible as times are very hard financially for me and my family.

I have references upon request.

Thanks for reading my post and have a blessed holiday season.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic