Forum Home Forum Home > Inside Mountain House > mhvillages.com - FAQ
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Link your mobile calendar with MH Events

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
My name is Jeff but friends call me Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Link your mobile calendar with MH Events
    Posted: October-14-2015 at 9:04am
This tip will insert any events that you "Join" into your personal calendar on your Android, iPhone/iPad or Outlook Calendar. You MUST have a Facebook account for this to work.

Here is an official event calendar that is maintained by the CSD. I've integrated it into my Google calendar so that I don't miss anything:

To integrate it into your calendar, first click "subscribe" at the top of the page I linked above.

Next, go to your own event calendar here: https://www.facebook.com/events/upcoming

In the very bottom-right corner there are links to "Upcoming Events" and "Birthdays". Don't click the links. Instead, Right-click the link and copy the link address. Next, follow the directions below for the calendar you want to link it to. Paste in the address where the instructions ask for the 'iCalendar URL".

ANY Facebook event page that you are subscribed to and any other event that you "join" will now appear in your calendar. Be sure to periodically check the MH Facebook events and "join" anything you might be interested in: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MountainHouse/events/

Edited by Jeff - July-22-2016 at 11:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic