MHVillages.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Inside Mountain House > Non-profit Clubs and Support Groups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Add a new Group/Club forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
My name is Jeff but friends call me Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add a new Group/Club forum
    Posted: September-17-2013 at 11:29am
If you have a Mountain House non-profit group or social club and would like a forum set-up for your group, please send me a private message, or send me an email with your request. There is no cost to set it up. A group forum at MHVillages has many advantages over a Facebook group. 
  • Enjoy the benefits of a structured, searchable forum for your group discussions.
  • The forums are searchable by member and/or text.
  • Discussions are grouped by topic and date.
  • Optionally receive email notifications any time someone posts to your group/club forum.
  • Rest assured that your personal information is kept secure and never sold.
kidzchurch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidzchurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-24-2013 at 11:40am
Hi Jeff as you know Mary and I have been doing this for many years we would love to be on this page if possible?!
We would love Mountainhouse to be known as a community with a heart, our heart is to outreach to those who have nothing and for our community to be at the top of the charts at blessing those who have nothing this Christmas season. This is something that you can help us? As you have probably read in Mountain house matters A few weeks ago Brian Harrison Wrote an article on our outreach. What do I need to do now??? Love The Gordon family
deborahmomof2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deborahmomof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2016 at 2:32pm
Jeff,

My name is Deborah Sturman and I live in Altamont.  I wanted to start and "off-line" women's support group and just wanted a place where I can tell other women about the group to see if they would like to join.  The group would be about dealing with life - confidence - self esteem - marriage - raising kids (teenagers.)

What do you think?

Regards,
Deborah Sturman
deborahmomof2@gmail.com
Jeff View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
My name is Jeff but friends call me Jeff

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2016 at 2:16pm
It sounds like you need a simple web page with the contact and group info. For that, you can get a free "Google Site", or a page at Blogger.com. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic