FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evening Of Elegance

Home Solar Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
noelallosa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noelallosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Home Solar Problem
    Posted: August-29-2013 at 9:43am

Solar in our experience is a headache.  I was infested with birds who loves to stay, lay eggs, droppings, noise etc under the panel. But I fix this after I am so mad Angry. I installed screen nettings.

One of the panel stop saving me money last Nov 2012Dead and it takes about 2 months for the company to fix itCry.

On June 24, 2013 another panel down and I been reporting this almost every 2 weeks.  Today Aug 29, 2013 I check the system online and still not working.  Warranty? Yes 25 years but the time to order parts and fixing it will take more than 2 months,  Forget it. 

If you want Home Solar make sure to find a good company. Don't just jump to the figures they will show you and the warranty they gonna tell you.
nhow55zero
Mobyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mobyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2013 at 11:03am
What company was this?
"Ehhhxcellent"
-Montgomery Burns
zlanguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zlanguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2013 at 2:50pm
Hi,

I just moved in to the new Lennar solar neighborhood, Terrazzo at Questa.  The homes come with Solar installed on the roof as an included add-on.  I am really liking this.  I was the first one to move in on the block, the first one to get interconnected to MID and I can tell you, I am spending less than 60 cents a day on electricity now.

These panels were installed by Realgoods Solar (RGS Energy) and they are low profile, seem pretty efficient and I have panel level data visible via their web interface.  I can even monitor them on my Android to see how many kw/h of power I am producing.  So I call home and tell my kids... "don't be wasting daddy's kilowatts!"...   it is pretty fun for me.  Sorry you are having trouble, my system is new so I can't say.. but so far, it is really going great.

You can PM me if you have any questions.

Best of luck,

Michael
I have solar panels on my roof and now my electric bill less than 60 cents per day.
Ask me about Realgoods Solar and see how you can save too.
http://realgoodssolar.com/get-real-go-solar-video/

kidzchurch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidzchurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2013 at 7:33pm
Hi my name is Anthony Gordon, with Home Team Pest Defense.We specialize in Bird proofing, rodent exclusion, bed bug fumigation's, termite maintenance, general pest. We also are the makers of the TAEXX built-in pest control system in the newer homes nationwide, we also do conventional commercial and residential services too!

Look us up at www.pestdefense.com

You can also reach me at 925-202-3504
Or at anthony.gordon@pestdefense.com

Welcome to our beautiful community!
kidzchurch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kidzchurch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2013 at 7:40pm
You can also look me up on http://www.mhforhire.com/.   
B&L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B&L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2013 at 7:48pm
hi jack
noelallosa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noelallosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-19-2013 at 9:41pm
Avoid company name E.S.  aka  F.E.  I think they will install substandard inverter and once it down they will delay the repair.  Why they will repair they already got the full money already.
nhow55zero
Mobyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mobyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2013 at 7:01am
Originally posted by noelallosa noelallosa wrote:

Avoid company name E.S.  aka  F.E.  I think they will install substandard inverter and once it down they will delay the repair.  Why they will repair they already got the full money already.

Feel free to just out the Company.  I don't know all the names.
"Ehhhxcellent"
-Montgomery Burns
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic