Facebook
Google+
Google+

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

deleted.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AppleTreePreschool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deleted.
    Posted: October-13-2012 at 2:30pm

Edited by AppleTreePreschool - August-14-2014 at 3:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:58pm
-

Edited by AppleTreePreschool - August-14-2014 at 3:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2012 at 5:51pm
-

Edited by AppleTreePreschool - August-14-2014 at 3:24pm
arvi24 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arvi24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2012 at 8:36am
Hi
My son was in Rajani's Daycare for two years and I found her care and service was very good. If I had any concerns I found her very approachable to talk about. Unfortunately we will be moving out to pleasanton soon and wont be able to get her help.  I want to thank Rajani for being a good caregiver.
Thanks
Ms Ragunathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2012 at 8:07pm
 -

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2013 at 2:16pm

-

nvirk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 3:13pm
My twin boys love going to Apple Tree Preschool. Ms Rajini is very approachable. she make Learning fun and I can see my kids growing day by day. Environment is very clean and safe. My biggest challenge was to find a safe preschool for my boys but She made the transition so smooth for all of us.
Highly Recommend.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 8:42am

-

Edited by AppleTreePreschool - August-14-2014 at 3:25pm
Akshay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akshay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2013 at 8:40am
Hi ....
we recently moved to mountain house and i was concerned about my son's preschool and luckily i happened to learn about rajani's apple tree preschool and day care .......my son enjoys there a ton...very good curriculum infact shez ahead of any other preschools ;- 0......she is very supportive and generous...my son has improved a lot from here   ;- 0.......thanks a lot rajani ;-)....so guys hurry up and enroll ur kids here ...am sure ur kids wil enjoy and have fun.......

regards'
Akshatha Rao
-Akshay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic