Google+
Google+

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Evening Of Elegance

Apple Tree Preschool and Daycare

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AppleTreePreschool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apple Tree Preschool and Daycare
    Posted: October-13-2012 at 2:30pm
Apple Tree Preschool and Daycare in Altamont is a loving, safe and friendly learning environment offering preschool and daycare services for children up to school age.

Hours of operation:  M - F 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.

Ages: 18 months to school age.

About the school:

·         Theme based instruction to suite individual child's development level, including shapes, alphabets, numbers, colors, arts, crafts, calendar, weather and more.  Focus on fine motor skills like writing. 

·         Teaching appropriate social skills through everyday experiences along with structured activities such as story time and music time.  

·         Time for dramatic play, creative expression and outdoor activities.

·         Breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks will be provided.

About me:

• I have 6 years of preschool teaching experience with BS degree in Science.
  • Early childhood Education (37 units), De Anza College. Cupertino, CA.
  • Certificate of Achievement in Child development.
  • Licensed, CPR & First aid certified.

Edited by AppleTreePreschool - December-26-2013 at 12:22pm
Rajani

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2012 at 6:58pm
We still have few openings..  Call us today - 408-876-4372.
Rajani

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-17-2012 at 5:51pm
We have spots open,  please visit our website for more details: AppletreePreschool or give us a call 408-876-4372/209-221-6398.
Rajani
arvi24 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arvi24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2012 at 8:36am
Hi
My son was in Rajani's Daycare for two years and I found her care and service was very good. If I had any concerns I found her very approachable to talk about. Unfortunately we will be moving out to pleasanton soon and wont be able to get her help.  I want to thank Rajani for being a good caregiver.
Thanks
Ms Ragunathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-05-2012 at 8:07pm
Hi Ms Raghunathan,

Thank you and I am glad that you are happy with my service.   I will miss Arvind.

Thanks,
Rajani

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-08-2013 at 2:16pm

We still have two spots available.  Please call 408-876-4372/209-221-6398 or visit AppleTree Preschool for details.
Rajani
nvirk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2013 at 3:13pm
My twin boys love going to Apple Tree Preschool. Ms Rajini is very approachable. she make Learning fun and I can see my kids growing day by day. Environment is very clean and safe. My biggest challenge was to find a safe preschool for my boys but She made the transition so smooth for all of us.
Highly Recommend.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-01-2013 at 8:42am

We currently have 1 spot open,   please call 209-221-6398 /408-876-4372.  Also visit our website - AppletreePreschool & daycare

Thank You
Rajani Lakkoju
Rajani
Akshay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akshay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2013 at 8:40am
Hi ....
we recently moved to mountain house and i was concerned about my son's preschool and luckily i happened to learn about rajani's apple tree preschool and day care .......my son enjoys there a ton...very good curriculum infact shez ahead of any other preschools ;- 0......she is very supportive and generous...my son has improved a lot from here   ;- 0.......thanks a lot rajani ;-)....so guys hurry up and enroll ur kids here ...am sure ur kids wil enjoy and have fun.......

regards'
Akshatha Rao
-Akshay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AppleTreePreschool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2013 at 11:44pm
Hi Akshatha,

Thank you for your thoughtful comments and I am very happy to have your son in my preschool.

Regards,
Rajani.
Rajani
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic