Facebook
Google+
Google+

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fashion Show & Tea - Event Date: April-29-2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JonathanR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Fashion Show & Tea
    Posted: April-29-2012 at 5:29am
It's located past Tracy High and just over the bridge on the right hand side on W. 11th St. in M&M Building Supply and Nursrey.  Smile
JonathanR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2012 at 9:51pm
Everyon has been working hard...............Please come and join us!!!!!
Angel View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Your Local Realtor (925)290-8578

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 4:05pm
Judy, Hope you take some pictures and post them. I wish I could go but Jeff and I are leaving the kids behind and heading for the hills this weekend. Good luck with this and have fun. 

Angel Lamb
Your Local Mountain House Realtor
(925)290-8578 - DRE#01876560
Sales@AngelLamb.com
ldad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ldad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2012 at 12:53pm
Is the tea social located in a office building?  I see the address of 8010 11st street.  I was just wondering so I know what to look for.

Thanks,

Linda
JonathanR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-16-2012 at 6:25pm
Tongue Save the date, it will be an enjoyable afternoon,

Hope to see you there!
JonathanR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonathanR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2012 at 7:17am

Come and enjoy an afternoon of Tea & Treats and admire what the children have sewn.  See what is new in the Owl Box and how you can bring color to your yard at M&M Lumber Supply & Nursery.  This is a free event!!!  For more info please call Judy@650-678-1174

Edited by Jeff - April-16-2012 at 7:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic